This and that



I have been spending a lot of time working on my mindset.  I've always sort of been a "glass half full" girl, but lately I've been really trying to tackle my issues with money.  Probably not the best idea as a business owner to put this out for the world to see, but historically I've not been real super with money.  There never seemed to be enough, no matter how much we had and I just couldn't figure out what was going on.  I mean, I was doing a lot of things "right":

  • Tracking my spending
  • Creating a budget
  • Paying off high interest debts 
  • Trying hard to build a savings account
  • Putting money in my retirement account
But, I was still financially failing.  I've decided I'm going to create a new money story and part of that process is working on my own attitude.  Why?  Because, as I've noticed with young children and with my equine crew, you get more of what you see.  I can't explain why that happens.  There's behavioral science behind it and some folks refer to this as the law of attraction.  I don't really feel I need to put a "name" on it, I just know that if I want to really start making a difference with my money I need to start thinking differently about my money.    

What's your money mind set?  How do you keep your money thoughts positive?  What do you do to choose your attitude? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY for the equestrian

Frick on a stick!