Spring has. . . gone into hiding?




Such a contrast in weather from a week ago!  Just last week I was mucking out my barn in a tank top and this week I'm back to a hat, mittens, and my coat.  Such is life in Wisconsin!  I received both my Giddy Up Goodies Box and my A Horse Box between the last time I wrote and now.   I was really excited to receive NO THRUSH  in my A Horse Box.  I have been really wanting to try this stuff because we tend to be wet where I live and the horses are prone to thrush.  They can get out the wet but I have one horse who seems to perpetually get it, no matter how dry I get him.   I'll take pictures or do a video so you can see the results.  I'm hoping it will be worth all the hype!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY for the equestrian

Frick on a stick!

This and that