Announcing.......


After a few weeks of planning, strategizing, and reflecting, I think I'm ready to make a pretty special announcement.  I've decided to take the leap and announce the opening of my business, The Essential Equine, where I'll be supporting horses and riders through the use of essential oils.   As I proceed through each stage of my business plan, more services will be offered.  However, at this time I'll only be offering essential oil services for the horse and rider.  I'll have oils available for sale, can provide your barn with demos, and am available to teach classes.

Watch soon for the announcement of my website and newsletter!  I'm at the beginning stages of this endeavor and am really excited about what the future holds.  You can e-mail me here, if you'd like more information and remember to keep moving one hoof at a time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY for the equestrian

Frick on a stick!

This and that