On the business end of things


While most of my posts won't be about this journey of mine into the equine industry, today I feel compelled to post about what I've been working on. I've got a space carved out in Google+, which is separate from my personal space.  If you're so inclined, check it out here.   I've got my space where folks can order oils set up here, however, I do not have a website set up yet specific to the equine side of things.  And, honestly, I'm not sure I'll put something together.  What do you think?  Is it necessary?  I'm still working on consultation forms and really hashing out my business plan.  What I know is that I need to carve a space in the industry which is very different than what is currently available in northern WI; which is why I have chosen the essential oil route.  Part of hashing that out is market research.  So, my dear readers, I invite you to complete this survey to help me with that part of my plan.   Please feel free to share the link with your fellow equine enthusiasts!

You might be wondering, 'why essential oils?'  I was already on board with the use of essential oils with horses for some time.  Heck I've been making my own fly spray and dangler for about 5 years and I've not been a stranger to using herbal remedies on myself.  So, it seemed like a natural jump to move in this direction.

What I've got to figure out how to do now is find balance between my job, my family, and this.  My goal, is to move out of the job at some point in time and add more services to business.  So, I'm hoping this first facet of the business can support other business goals for expansion.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY for the equestrian

Frick on a stick!

This and that